- if you find yourself thinking that the world should treat you better, that is probably a sign that you should treat the world better.
- the human psyche is fragile; you should be careful what you say lest you damage someone irreparably.
- it's possible that I was once (or twice, or thrice) damaged irreparably.
- but I'm trying to learn to live with that.
- (i'm still trying to learn to live with that.)
- Plato said, "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." I would like to amend this: "Be kind, for every unkindness is a hard battle someone must fight."
- I'll try to be kinder from here on out. I'll try to be kind enough to make up for both the people I was unkind to in the past and the people in my past who were unkind to me.
the photos are old. I'm watching a tv show whose main character I deeply relate to, and it got me thinking about some things. actually, I guess it'd be more accurate to say that it got me thinking more about some things that have already been on my mind lately.
it's november now; at some point while I wasn't paying attention, it became fall as well. everyone please take care of yourselves and the people around you as well. soon it will be winter again.