I finished weaving in ends today and had time to photograph two of the three things I blocked yesterday before the good lighting faded.
The Angel's Garden doily. The angels didn't really come out in the yarn/hook combination I used. I'm currently working on a second one, now that I've bought more sizes of crochet hooks.
And here is a comparison of before blocking (14") and after blocking (20"):
I was in a hurry and didn't spend a lot of time photographing this, but here is my finished follow your arrow shawl, finally! It was the first MKAL project that I've ever finished (I've started 3 others), and I had lots of fun. I used Malabrigo lace in the Rhodesian colorway. Took just over one skein to finish. I did clues BBBAB.
I might try to get better photos of it tomorrow.